Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1/3 through the first day in terms of the diet.

This has been interesting.
So far today I've eaten some lettuce, two vitamins, and 2.5 glasses of water, plus a boiled egg (in consideration of the advice that boiled eggs fill you up). Well, after eating a boiled egg, I can officially say it actually does work. I'm not hungry, and have in fact not eaten any of my Second Breakfast except for the vitamins and water. I'll need to go get some of that tuna soon, though, so I'll be losing fat and not muscle.
Really, I recommend the boiled egg--supposedly eggs are good for you, and boiled eggs aren't fried, are pretty low calorie, and do fill you up! Excellent!
Want to try the Morning Banana diet next--at least, my version of it: where you eat a banana in the morning to fill you up. It's claimed to work. I'll have to try bananas as my morning fruit some time.

I did part of my up and down the stairs exercise, which was interesting, too. Hopefully, I'll be able to get in a sufficient amount of exercise so that I burn those 500 calories, plus do my strength training. Really though, the most important exercises on my list besides the strength training ones are the bike ride and the dog walk. Maybe after a couple of weeks I'll be able to run more than around the block without falling to pieces xD

Another thing I recommend: a dog walk as part of your regular exercise. Walking the dog gives you more of a motivation because Fluffy's going to be pretty upset if she misses her walk, and personally I enjoy walking with a dog anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment